What's new

I just thought this was kinda cool...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(you can probably guess where I was today...) :)

Aquarium%20Day%20-%20006.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
I may have been the only one, however. :lol:
 
i like it except for the fish that are blurry in front of the camera. i saw your cloning skills in the other thread get em out of there! lol.
 
Took me a second to realize what that was even a picture of...maybe I just need more coffee :lol: I think the fish in the foreground add to the depth and help show how many are in the school. Cool shot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
i like it except for the fish that are blurry in front of the camera. i saw your cloning skills in the other thread get em out of there! lol.

hehe, thanks but the blur was totally intentional. :)

Took me a second to realize what that was even a picture of...maybe I just need more coffee :lol: I think the fish in the foreground add to the depth and help show how many are in the school. Cool shot.

hehe, no I was kinda hoping people would struggle with what it was... it was totally obvious to me, but then... I took the shot. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you both for the comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom