What's new

I know you've missed seeing my dogs...so...

EmilyM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
105
Reaction score
13
Location
Dallas, GA
I took some new photos ;)

I really wanted these to be better, so I'll post them to see what you guys have to say about making them better. I appreciate it!

1.
sydbday.jpg


2.
sydbday2.jpg


3.
sydbday4.jpg


Poor dog...she was humiliated (and on her birthday!!!) Thanks for looking :)
 
nice, he has a face that says: ...
Are you going to put me up again to this photography fixation of yours??

:-P
 
Thanks!

She was definitely giving me the "why are you doing this to me?" eyes :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom