I lost my manual and I can't get it on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not received any warnings or notifications from the forum moderators. None. Not a peep. Interestingly, my comments in that not every portrait has to be a vertical thread received THE MOST "Likes" of any thread I have done in the past month...and it is obvious that quite a few people agreed with me and my statements in that thread. As far as my attitude "changing" since yesterday, hey, I'm here to try and help people with their questions and their photography. EACH day is a new day. I try to plow ahead each day, answering questions, giving advice, and making comments; I try not to hold grudges. You'll note that even if I get into a disagreement with somebody on this board, it's not too long before all is forgotten. I have rhino skin. I am a GROWN-UP. I don't let petty disagreements on a web board bother ME, personally.

My attitude is that each day is a new one, and we might just as well forge ahead. Answer questions, provide URL's, give insights, and share techniques....THAT is what I am here to do. I notice that one fellow who attacked me ad hominem in that thread is not here on TPF...I think HE might have been temporarily banned, OR he slunk away with his tail between his legs and is pouting someplace.

Congrats on the "Likes" great derrel. again, do you masturbate a little after every like you receive? Do you have a little excitement?!

AND, your still an ugly fart who makes creepy comments on teenagers pictures about your "central nervous system" being a little unstable when taking pictures of young girls. YOU look like a creep + you make creepy comments + you post picture of yourself half naked. Im sorry but even its another day and you are here to "help" or get "likes" perhaps?, people dont forget hahah

:shock: huh?

you didnt see these threads?

Somebody posted a bunch of pictures of young girls and Mr derrel said some creepy things. really sad.

Slanderous. Post reported, my little stalker-boy. You're obviously one twisted fellow, ghache.

I can understand a little teasing every now and then, but this is starting to be all out atrocious... :grumpy:

I can understand a little teasing every now and then, but this is starting to be all out atrocious... :grumpy:
-
2nd this, man one hates to open threads anymore, folks looking for help and we end up with this kind of stuff.
-
Shoot well, Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back