What's new

I love craigslist!

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
6,844
Reaction score
996
Location
Tampa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$150 for:

2 Manfrotta light stands brand new in the box

2 head unit adapters for umbrella/flashes,

3 wescott 43" umbrellas (2 regular one gold)

Had to pull over and take a quick shot since my GF talked me into hassling with meeting the guy and picking the stuff up. I messed up and made her look fat and she's scrawny but I start lighting class at the university next week and will ask for big help!

20111016-DSC_8039.jpg
 
Nice deal on the lighting gear! I keep looking every day myself :)
 
I've snared a few good deals on Cl as well.

Pair of 400ws strobes, 2 stands, 1 soft box and 1 umbrella, all cords & cables..... $100

77mm B&W thin circular polarizer $40.

Geotagger GPS $20.
 
Nice deal on the lighting gear! I keep looking every day myself :)

Thanks, me too. And good luck with it!

I've snared a few good deals on Cl as well.

Pair of 400ws strobes, 2 stands, 1 soft box and 1 umbrella, all cords & cables..... $100

77mm B&W thin circular polarizer $40.

Geotagger GPS $20.

Crazy nice deals right there
bigthumb.gif
 
I messed up and made her look fat and she's scrawny but I start lighting class at the university next week and will ask for big help!


At least you managed to light her and keep that nice sunset without blowing it.... at this point its just positioning.
 
We don't have Craigslist locally, but do have Kijiji, an arm of eBay, supposedly works the same. I cruise the listings in cameras daily, have found some great deals in the past several years and have sold some of mine too. Great way to sell and buy - no fees or taxes. The site also offers me some amusement, with the prices some people ask for their OLD film cameras. Since they paid $600-800 for them 25 years ago, they seem to think they are worth $200.00 these days. More like $25.00.

I also visit their sites in two nearby cities, 100 and 60 miles away. Today our daughter in law is picking up a Canon Elan 7e body for me in one of the cities where she works one day a week. I couldn't resist the $30.00 price to have it in my collection.
 
I LOVE Craig's List. You can find stuff for ridiculous deals if you stick to your guns and are patient.

Same with selling stuff. Gotta love a free market.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom