eric-holmes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 1,859 Reaction score 49 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 4, 2010 #1 Why is it your own kids pictures always come out the best? :hug::
eric-holmes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 1,859 Reaction score 49 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 *cricket cricket*
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Nice shot, I really like the lighting. I think I'd prefer the helmet to be level in the frame, even if that throws the shoulders off a little.
Nice shot, I really like the lighting. I think I'd prefer the helmet to be level in the frame, even if that throws the shoulders off a little.
eric-holmes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 1,859 Reaction score 49 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Mike, I never got a notification from your comment. Thanks, I was really aiming for a nice OCF in this series. I used a beauty dish. I, too, wish the helmet was square in the frame along with the pads. It would have been good symmetry.
Mike, I never got a notification from your comment. Thanks, I was really aiming for a nice OCF in this series. I used a beauty dish. I, too, wish the helmet was square in the frame along with the pads. It would have been good symmetry.