What's new

I love light painting!!!

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my studio's logo in light painting...I love it!

DSC_1369.jpg
 
Thanks Big Ryan for the video. I always knew how it was done in theory but seeing it done helps me understand a bit more. Awesome video!
 
i found that video a few days ago and as soon as i read your post i knew i had to post it.... :)
 
Go to the Dollar store and get a bunch of glow sticks, those are awesome for light painting and give you a bunch of different color options. You can also put colored cellophane over a flashlight. :D Have fun!
 
i've tried this with my point&shoot. it's pretty fun!
 
very nice light painting!!

i like it because it doesn't shows any 'untidiness' of the words created at the photo
 
Light painting is a term that I had never heard of until a few days ago. I was looking at a few photos on a photo web site, and I must say that I am amazed at the quality of some of the photos that were exhibited.

I like them

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom