i love sneezing!

I sneeze

You snose

We all have snizzen.

<<< Not an English major!

I'm afraid to sneeze b/c I might fart... ;)

Well then, I wish I could transfer my allergies over to you, because sneezing SUCKS! Try sneezing continuously for half an hour not being able to stop. Try sneezing constantly all day every day. Try talking on the phone when every 2 minutes you have to sneeze. Try driving home from work because you are so drowsy because it takes 4x the allergy medicine to quit sneezing. Try having to stand in line at the pharmacy counter for an hour to get psudaphederine (sp?) because of the idiots who use it to create recreational drugs.

Try to go outside any day during the summer to enjoy the outdoors with your children when all you do when out there is constantly sneeze until you give up and go back inside to sit on the couch with a box of kleenex in front of you until your allergies finally calm down.

Yeah, sneezing sucks bad.

Well then, I wish I could transfer my allergies over to you, because sneezing SUCKS! Try sneezing continuously for half an hour not being able to stop. Try sneezing constantly all day every day. Try talking on the phone when every 2 minutes you have to sneeze. Try driving home from work because you are so drowsy because it takes 4x the allergy medicine to quit sneezing. Try having to stand in line at the pharmacy counter for an hour to get psudaphederine (sp?) because of the idiots who use it to create recreational drugs.

Try to go outside any day during the summer to enjoy the outdoors with your children when all you do when out there is constantly sneeze until you give up and go back inside to sit on the couch with a box of kleenex in front of you until your allergies finally calm down.

Yeah, sneezing sucks bad.
im sorry to hear about your allergies. :(

i heard that if you sneeze with your eyes open, they fire out at 100mph and explode

A good sneeze can project an aerosol of saliva and bacteria up to 36 feet (the length of a double-decker bus), as can a good cough.

(...and my earlier reference goes whizzing over heads...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back