I made a Decision!!!!

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So.. I've been wrestling for a while now about what would be the best choice for my next camera investment.

And finally, today, I decided!

I'm getting a new camera bag!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ok now before you say "OMG that's just like a woman!" consider this: I have four kids, three still in diapers. I am constantly changing between my normal bag, diaper bag, and ussually leaving the camera bag at home because it's an extra pain to lug around. That, or (confession here) I just throw my camera in the diaper bag *gasp!* This is a very very bad idea, because it was the original death of our old canon point and shoot.
A couple years back, my husband took the diaper bag out of the car while visiting my mother in law for Christmas...was in a hurry, and didn't realize the top was unzipped. Our Canon fell out and smacked on the pavement into a puddle:pale:

So... because I don't want that to happen again with my current camera..and because I want the option of actually taking the camera and everything else with me where ever I go..

I ordered a Kelly Moore Bag:mrgreen:

THERE! I made a decision! Now I can stop bothering everyone and go back to waiting for the D700 replacement:lol:

..Oh and the moral of the story? I really do think it's important to learn to use what you have to the best of its ability. I know I haven't pushed my equipment to the max yet, and I still have room to grow. As for lenses, even if I purchased the big 70-200..I know I would still mostly use my 50. It's exactly perfect for my style of shooting. If I do get into weddings down the road, though..I will at least plan on renting a good zoom lens.

Anyway.. I had to share because I think I realized something important. I'm doing this for the fun of it. Not to be a part of the most current/best gear race. I love shooting. period. And the less I focus on what I "don't " have..the more I can focus on using what I do have.

Happy shooting TPF!

So now when you walk on the street w/ your bag you'll have people saying "DAYAAAAM!" :)

hahahahahaha

Any new shoes to go with it?

Hmmm.. I wonder if I can find some croc. skin heels with hidden pockets for extra SD cards and filters? :lol:

What is it about you and shoes Darrel? You have a shoe fettish?? :lmao:

I know in my other thread you mentioned the model's shoes and that really cracked me up!

What is it about you and shoes Darrel? You have a shoe fettish?? :lmao:

I know in my other thread you mentioned the model's shoes and that really cracked me up!

Seriously, anyone who appreciates shoes deserves respect!

Lol Kata backpack for me is my next purchase other than renting a super wide angle this weekend for some harvest shots. But Im boring. I think the Kelly bags are great just not big enough for two bodies plus my lens and at least two flashes and accessories. Let us know what you think when you get it.

Had to google that, as i've never heard of a kelly moore bag.:lmao: I like them though,
Really cute! almost just looks like a purse. For the money though,IMHO... way too much money spent to fit only so few things in there.Guess your paying for the design. I have not even invested nearly as much as i plan to in the future and what i have now wont even fit in those bags :(

Had to google that, as i've never heard of a kelly moore bag.:lmao: I like them though,
Really cute! almost just looks like a purse. For the money though,IMHO... way too much money spent to fit only so few things in there.Guess your paying for the design. I have not even invested nearly as much as i plan to in the future and what i have now wont even fit in those bags :(

Really? Which bags are you looking at? The "hobo bags" won't hold as much, but the classic and "big boy" bags hold a good amount. All of them hold more than my current little Nikon bag.

So now when you walk on the street w/ your bag you'll have people saying "DAYAAAAM!" :)

LOL.... classic!

Back to the post. A good camera bag is a GREAT investment. I got a think tank streetwalker and love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back