I made Flickr's explore!!!

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...with a shoe??? :er::lol:

One 580EX II hand held to the left and shot with the Canon 70-200 2.8 IS. Added a lomo action in PP.

It's definitely nothing spectactular, but obviously some one likes it...

It's always nice when that happens. Had (I think) seven of mine in there so far, all have subsequently dropped out again but nice all the same. Think my best was about 65 for the day in question.

Forgive my ignorance but what is Flickr's explore

It's kind of like a "what's popular on Flickr at the moment" thing. It think it shows the 500 most popular photos. It calculates by views, comments, and the number of times some one picks a photo as a favorite over a certain period of time.

There's usually some good stuff on there, but you can see some things slip under the radar and end up on explore...like a shoe.

Is there a way to see if something of yours shows up on explore? Or do you just see it on there while browsing? I think I remember seeing your shoe when I was looking myself.

You can see what's made Explore by adding the 'View my DNA' plug-in to your profile page. It's a bighugelabs.com thing. Check my profile if you want to see it in action.

hey! I had one in there too!

It's $$ :D

Seriously though, It changes hue/saturation/brightness/sharpening I believe. From what I got from Google.
There is a facsimile of it available for dl HERE

OH and GRATS!

ooo, 3 of mine made explore!!! whoohooo! I didnt know how to tell! Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back