i made the cover

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
of poodle variety magazine. this is the shot that was hotlinked by that white supremacist jerk a while back. the fact that the shot was about to be published was one reason i was so pissed- i was afraid the editors might pass if they got a sniff of any kind of legal problems. i ended up not pursuing legal action anyway, and they never even came close to hearing about it, as far as i know. so all's well that ends well.
it's kinda unreal, and yet kinda cool seeing my own work on a magazine cover...

pvcover.jpg

thank you. yup, that's the real thing. i scanned it off a copy of the actual magazine

thanks everyone. ya, i guess they have pretty low standards, as far as photography is concerned, cause i can see about 100 things wrong with that photo. i didn't get paid for this- but i did get free advertising inside the issue. kind of a rush, anyway.

Osmer_Toby said:
thanks everyone. ya, i guess they have pretty low standards, as far as photography is concerned, cause i can see about 100 things wrong with that photo. i didn't get paid for this- but i did get free advertising inside the issue. kind of a rush, anyway.

plus you can now say your work has been published :shock:

pilgrim said:
Osmer_Toby said:

plus you can now say your work has been published :shock:

ya know, it's wierd, but i never thought of that. huh. i guess i can say that now, eh? huh. cool. 8)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back