What's new

I may have posted this before

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
3,719
Reaction score
534
Location
Here N There
This may sound too stereotype but it's a Detroit crack house on fire. It happened last year just a block away from my dorm building.

The fire started at about 12mid night and the fire trucks came, put it out, stayed for another 20min and left. Then the house was back on fire again at 2am and the fire department came back to finish it.

F1040014.jpg


F1040012.jpg





The next day:

F1040006.jpg


F1040005.jpg


F1040004.jpg
 
Oh dear. Another raging fire (though from some time ago by now).
The destructive force of fires is ... undescribable to me. So fierce!

I like the effect the fire truck lights take up in the first photo. I wonder what may have brought that about?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom