I might should hold onto my current GF....

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Because none of my other girlfriends have made BHPHOTO boxes such as this appear at the front door! She told me a little something was on the way but asked I don't open it till later tonight. She didn't tell me it was a big box!

I have a shoot on Sunday, perhaps its some goodies for that =)

SRW_2640.jpg

Awesome. I bet it's something good lol.

Hopefully it's a 400 f2.8 with 135 f2 stacked on top!

No, the box for the 400 f/2.8 is much much bigger. This is probably a lightstand and a softbox. Possibly the Elinchrom Dlite4 set.

No, the box for the 400 f/2.8 is much much bigger. This is probably a lightstand and a softbox. Possibly the Elinchrom Dlite4 set.

actually its a small box, my guess is one or two lightstands. If i'm correct thats one or two more than any other woman has had sent over here thus far
bigthumb.gif

Yeah I figured. But is sure would be sweet. Can't wait for my girl to start working. Extra $1-2,000 a month to blow on whatever!

I'll end up saving though.

Last edited:
OH MY. Does she need a wife? I could be persuaded to change my sexual orientation for someone who feeds my addiction!

MLeek, your tagline below your forum handle should be: "Will Lez out for Photo Gear"

:biggrin: How HEAVY is it...it looks like it could be an umbrella sized box....not heavy...so...how Heavy???? We want heavy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back