I miss Bifurcator

who the hell was he?? guessing he was one of those who spent most of their time in the beginners section sharing their 'vast' knowledge to the beginners? like a few others I could mention :lol: is it any wonder so many beginners leave this forum

So rather than a yay or nay, that's a nueter?

Sheesh, and I hope you don't mean me. It's been well over a year since I've discovered my knowledge base is only half that what I thought it was. Since then I've tried to keep my half-vast advice to myself.

I'm about half tanked on the Bi Guy. He had some good stuff, but he also had some not-so-good stuff. Politics aside, he (I think) intended to be helpful. It's a matter of doses, I guess. Choose your own poisin.

who the hell was he?? guessing he was one of those who spent most of their time in the beginners section sharing their 'vast' knowledge to the beginners? like a few others I could mention :lol: is it any wonder so many beginners leave this forum

tell me about it. I had a look in there before for the first time in a long while, basically it's full of ego's and bullies. You would think that a Beginners section on any forum would be the most friendly area

I guess since I surf this sit mostly in new posts rather than section by section that I tend to miss section specific trends. As for the newbies section well it won't get any better if people keep avoiding it will it now.........

I miss him too.

I think the only reason (though I could be wrong) he got banned was because he couldn't resist the urge to get political. Sometimes it's hard to bite your tongue...

It is a shame he is gone. He knew his stuff. Sometimes I think he knew too much. From memory, the topic of HDR always sparked a fued. Even in his absence, talking about him still gets peoples feathers ruffled. I think if people were able to seperate fact and opinion, well.....

He was a pain in the ass.

Two that I miss that are worth missing are woodsac & Raymond J Barlow

... and that's just 2 that come instantly to mind. There's plenty more that I could list before I ever got to him.

Their work is their fact.

He was a pain in the ass.

Two that I miss that are worth missing are woodsac & Raymond J Barlow

... and that's just 2 that come instantly to mind. There's plenty more that I could list before I ever got to him.

Their work is their fact.

Well said.

I will quote myself from a thread the same as this one that was made ages ago....

There will be no need for pm's or speculation.

Bifurcator was banned permanently, he wont be coming back.

Yes he did have some good contributions to the forum, but he got himself banned... no one else is to blame.

He was repeatedly reminded of the TPF rules of not discussing politics or religion on the forum. Yet time after time he continued to add his opinions on other countries politics and conspiracy theories to otherwise completely normal image threads.

The link he was trying to link to was indeed a rant about how he felt he was being picked on by one of the other mods, this was not the case, if you ignore warnings you only have yourself to blame... the warnings were always fair and clear.

We always give everyone a fair chance at TPF, we never ban people for mild offenses.

He well deserved his banning.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back