What's new

I miss spring already...

reznap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
2,410
Reaction score
64
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I miss the flowering trees and the endless varieties of color in the blooms.. :(

Here's an old one I dug up, 4-shot pano (portrait orientation for the shots). I stitched it together in photoshop and did some color and brightness tweaking... the orig is like 7,700 x 4,800 pixels or something.

middleofnowherepanorama1.jpg
 
Got this saturday.. processed the colors a bit. Trying to keep the canon with me at all times.

road2wp.jpg
 
first one was not really doing much for me, however that 2nd one is just....wow. I like it a lot, I am surprised this has not had more cc on it
 
Wasn't really asking for it. They're just average scenes with nice skies. I like the way the light falls on #2. Was really sharing more than asking for how to improve.

I did expect more people to say "I miss spring too" and post their own flowering trees and early spring scenes. Oh well :oops:
 
I love the colors and the tranquil feeling behind the first shot.. looks like a lovely spot to shoot.. or even be for that matter. ( Can you tell im sick of looking at cactus all the time..LOL)
I am really liking the sun rays beaming through the trees... and the electrical wires and towers.... makes me wonder whats down that road..lol

Thanks for Sharing Rez!
 
I miss the flowering trees and the endless varieties of color in the blooms.. :(

I'll second that! *sigh*.. the one part of the year everything in ARIZONA is gorgeous... is SPRING., everything blossoming..and not all dried and crispy. I miss it!
Its gone now though ..BOO! .. didnt last long.... Hello triple digit temps. lol ::MELTS::
 
Love both shots, but I kinda wish there was more definition in the foreground in #1. Maybe more black with some levels? I don't really know...haha.

I miss spring, too! It's getting so hot here already! The barley fields are gold instead of green, and the wildflowers are starting to disappear. I wonder how eager people will be to schedule PB sessions with me when it's 100 degrees at 6pm. LOL.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom