I must be Quackers

Whatever the last are: the action that you captured in that photo is just great! If you don't know what they are, do you at least know what they are DOING there? I mean... do water fowl play these things that little girls play during recess in the school yard, chanting things and clapping their hands? ;)

These are all great with the reflected green (how come there already is so much green in the surroundings of this lake?!?!?) and I like the mallard ones, including their chick - they are so cute when they are this little and so fluffy and already such good swimmers ;)!!!

LaFoto said:
Whatever the last are: the action that you captured in that photo is just great! If you don't know what they are, do you at least know what they are DOING there? I mean... do water fowl play these things that little girls play during recess in the school yard, chanting things and clapping their hands? ;)

These are all great with the reflected green (how come there already is so much green in the surroundings of this lake?!?!?) and I like the mallard ones, including their chick - they are so cute when they are this little and so fluffy and already such good swimmers ;)!!!

All I know is that they were going for each other for abour 2 minutes until one gave up

Raymond J Barlow said:
nice shot, pretty birds! The last shot might be a pair of moorhens?? Not sure, as I have never seen them besides in this forum., tony had a nice shot of one.

Your right they are Moorhens, at least my good friend has told me they are :wink:

nice captures... looks like you had a good day... :thumbup:

Cheers everyone ( again ) I must be getting good at this photography thing :lol:

Hoppy said:
'bout time:lol:

Excellent shots as always Andy.:hail:
Ian

what d'you mean " 'bout time " you checky get ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back