Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
x

Last edited:
different brand?

why not upgrade to a better nikon body?
a d90 or a d300s maybe?
saves you money if you already have lenses and flashes for nikon cameras :)

x

Last edited:
Well it just seems that you would want to use the same brand due to compatibility.. I have a d90. Go to the store and try holding it out. Maybe you will like it... or the d300s.

Did you try the Sony in person as well? Ideally, you would be able to have the Canon, Sony, and any potential Nikons (like the ones Boogschd mentioned) right there to fiddle around with and try out. That said, if you've tried them and the cameras seem pretty much equal in terms of comfort and ease of use, I would go for the Canon because there would be a larger variety of lenses and gear available compared to Sony. I don't have personal experience with either of those cameras, though, so that's about as much info as I can offer.

I have a 50D with batt grip i'm looking to unload if your interested? Message me if you are

i have a Sony a500 and love it :) I've seen the a850 too it's really nice too...upgrade from your d60 already?? You said it's only been a couple months!

Good Sony lenses are quite a bit more expensive than Canon, load of top quality secondhand Canon lenses but not many Sony, but it all depends on what you shoot,also one is full Frame and the other 1.6 crop

May I ask why you need to upgrade? Is it the current camera cannot do what you like to do? It maybe helpful for us to give you advice if we know what feature(s) you are going after.

What lens are you currently using? You'll surely see more of an improvement by upgrading to a better lens then just a better body with a kit lens.

x

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back