Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C and title suggestions please :) :mrgreen:

IMG_2817done.jpg

hmm..I suck at titles..but your hair looks awesome! LOL

I am not really into Bon Jovi but one of his songs came to mind when I saw this shot....

"You Give Love A Bad Name"

Due to the lyrics... "Shot in the dark, and you're to blame....You give love, a bad name"

Anyways, awesome PP in this capture, nice and soft even with those piercing eyes.

Runaway? Escape?
Sorry, I know I'm lame with words :p

Something about the image reminds me of fairy or nymph in the deep woods.

I'll have to go back and reread some poetry to come up with a title:wink:

This shot is pretty good but I don't like the position of your hand (female hands should be profile for a more feminine look). I would love to photograph you, self portraits are so difficult.

Thank you for the comments. This shot took a lot of PS time. You wouldnt believe the original if I showed you.

Really intense shot. The contrast between light and dark, the look in your eyes, the textures of the dress, and the way your hair pulls the viewer down your back really make this shot wonderful. I agree about the hands.

For some reason the image reminded me of like a twisted Alice in Wonderland. How about "Down the Rabbit Hole"?

:lol: That is a beautiful picture... I am very impressed. Do you mind me asking how you post processed to get this result. Thanks so much!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back