What's new

I need advice and tips

classicsrtheway2go

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a nikon 3000 and I can't figure out how to take a night photo of a city in a moving car without my pictures being out of focused I dont think it will be a good idea for the flash on the highway. Please help me the best way you can thank you.:lol:
 
low light means slow shutter. Slow shutter and movement means blur.
Not much you can do, specially with the camera you have. Higher end cameras can shoot higher ISO
 
Your best bet is to stop the car and put the camera on a tripod.
At night even at the d3000's max iso of 1600 in a moving car the pics are gonna be blurry. Hope this helps a little.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom