i need help collage?

8ball

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need help with a collage how to I make this?
I need to have a big main picture and 3 to 4 smaller pictures slanted on each corner almost so it is layered does this make sence?

i cant find a google imagie so I hope this make sence please help!!!!!!

- What software will you be using?

- The simplest way to get your idea across would be to take a sheet of paper, draw what you want and then take a photo of it that you could post on here so that there is no question of what you want.

- I was a little confused on the "3 or 4" and the "slanted" coments. Are you saying that on each the four corners you want 3 to 4 pictures? And it would be good to see what you are going for with the slanted idea as that could mean a lot of different things.

Again, just draw either via software or pencil and post a graphic of the rough draft you are looking to do. Then we can go from there.

Is this your high school homework?

Bitter yes like that, but 1 picture per corner kitty cornered

and I have elements and cs5 but i dont know how to really use cs5 so id be using elements unless there is something on line

Paste your pictures on seperate layers of the original image, and scale, move and rotate each one to your liking.

Paste your pictures on seperate layers of the original image, and scale, move and rotate each one to your liking.

What bitter said ^^

I think <ctrl> + T will get you in to transform mode (at least in CS) where you can scale and rotate your images. Enter usually confirms the changes you have made.

Good luck!

So this is your homework, eh?

thanks guys not well kinda home work but just not for school.
the cops asked me and my girlfriend to through something together in 1 day hahaha from pictures to the collage oh and i got the call at 4:30 and sun sets about 7:00 so yeah it was interesting

Most reactions

Back