I need help. Urgent.

bleeblu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bleeblu.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am currently on a road trip and cannot access reddit on my phone. Someone posted a picture of mine on there and it's on the front page. I am not credited for it. Can I get the community to message the admin and/or the user "largestill" to properly credit me for my work, please?

I am not at a computer but I need everyone's help. My picture of my friends dog is on reddit and I am uncredited for it. Can I get you guys to message the user "largestill" to properly give me credit.

Here is a direct link to the picture.

http://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/pxsu5/smiles/

And here is my photo on my Flickr.

http://flickr.com/photos/markharless/6392908325/

Thank you guys so much in advance!

Ugh sorry I kind of repeated myself in the first post.

If you want to really pursue this then do it the right way, make contact with the site adminstrator and have the photo removed for violating your copyrights. Others cannot do this for you as only you have the right and the information to prove the image is yours.

I messaged the guy right after you posted. Hope he adds credit :)

If you want to really pursue this then do it the right way, make contact with the site adminstrator and have the photo removed for violating your copyrights. Others cannot do this for you as only you have the right and the information to prove the image is yours.
And that is done with a DMCA takedown notice. You'll need to include your copyright registration certificate number.

If you have not registered your copyright, you have no legal leverage with which to compel them to do anything. www.copyright.gov

Good luck.

Here is some reading for you: DMCA Takedown | Photo Attorney

Flickr is a photo thief's jackpot.

Last edited:
Thank you, Bossy!

I didn't mean to sound like I was overreacting. I'm a new photographer and when my friend called me about the photo on reddit I tried to fix it over my phone but couldn't. I got him/her to post my link in the comments, however, the title still links to imgur. Oh well. Thanks, everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back