I need help with dinner

well.... my dinner... tomato soup and steak... I missed lunch time...

Hmm, I thought I posted this already, but 'parently not.

So, I took the Metro down to Cleveland Park and started my date with myself at Nanny O'Briens--my fav pub. I had me a pint of Guinness and some free fried fish and salad. After taking some pics in the bar (I will try to post them later. Oh, side note, I was there on Wednesday, and got some decent pics...well, they weren't like JonMikal decent, but I was trying to take pics in a dark place, and as far as the experiment went, they are decent. Also, someone set 4 fires in the dumpsters in the alley--I got some pics of that, and will probably post them in the PJ thread).

Umm. Where was I? Oh, well. Yea, so after finishing my Guinness, I headed back down the street to an Asian fusian joint called Spices. I had a bowl of Tom Yam Shrimp soup...it was soooo good, I was so excited for my dinner. I ordered Chirashi, it is sushi rice with shashimi sized pieces of fish. Sadly, it wasn't so good. There was a lot of eggs, and I HATE fish eggs (Sorry to all the russians on the Forum). and the pieces were consistantly cut. the quality of the fish was ok and they had good flavor, but overall, I would give the dinner a B-.

I am willing to go back, however, and try something else. The atmosphere was quite nice, it was clean, and the folks friendly. I don't think I can make a formal judgment on that one meal. So, I shall try again.

Who wants to join me?

Most reactions

Back