i need some comments and critiquing for my pictures..

shreyab

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
P8090133.jpg

P8090132.jpg

P8090138.jpg

P8080082.jpg

All but #2 are out of focus.
#3 is under exposed...and I have no idea what I am looking at there...
#4 could use a little more focus as well- adjust your aperture to get more of the plant, or at least the entire front leaf, in focus.
Also, not much going on here, keep your eyes open for more visually appealing or stimulating subjects.

Keep shooting, you are doing well!
The more your practice and experiment the more you will learn.

Try setting your camera on a tripod and taking several...5,6,7 shots of the same thing and change a single setting each time. keep track of which witch is which and compare the variations- you will learn a ton and how to best hone your craft.

I would agree with the first response, although I'm newb so take what I say with a grain of salt. All of them are OOF. Subject wise, these aren't very interesting. Were they meant to convey something or were you just trying out your micro lens?

I think you need to tell us if you hand holding these ...what lens you might be using for this ...some details of what you want to accomplish!

I agree with tibrunner.
Although i don't quite get the point he makes about not knowing what the subject is suposed to be.
I believe this doesn't have to be a problem, this can make the shot much more interesting to look at.
You could also try to place the subject further away from the background, this will give you more depth of field.
Picture 1,2 and 3 have a background that is very close to the subject, this makes it difficult to focus only on the subject.

My little contribution. While I understand you may be trying out macro shots, it would be helpful to shoot on something with more detailing to get a better feel than just any objects. Also you should choose your subject against a more contrasting background since these are stationary objects unlike insects.

My little contribution. While I understand you may be trying out macro shots, it would be helpful to shoot on something with more detailing to get a better feel than just any objects. Also you should choose your subject against a more contrasting background since these are stationary objects unlike insects.

X2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back