What's new

I need some feed back on some of my photographs part 2

mdontiknowyou

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please any feedback would be great, I own a Rebel XSI with the 18-55mm IS lens. I am looking into buying better lens soon, my favorite things to shoot are flowers. I am looking to purchase a new cam and new lense but that wont be anytime soon ;/ anyyyway here are some of my photographs...all feed back will be appreciated. Thanks. None of the photos are edited FYI. :mrgreen:

#1
$IMG_6261.webp

#2
$IMG_2741.webp

#3 (friends telephoto lens)
$IMG_3206.webp

#4 (Handheld)
$IMG_5113.webp

#3
$IMG_5266.webp

#4
$IMG_5280.webp

#5
$IMG_5284.webp

#6
$IMG_4839.webp
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_4702.webp
    $IMG_4702.webp
    512 KB · Views: 126
  • $IMG_4705.webp
    $IMG_4705.webp
    515.5 KB · Views: 120
I really like #1 and #3. The last flower one is really good IMO too

Normally the rule of the thirds things bother me (when centered) but for some reason these (and the other thread) don't. The bottle works perfect for me in the center.
 
Those are good. I'd straighten the horizon on the first one. The light on the first two flower shots seems harsh - sun high in the sky? Nice exposure on the rest.
 
I really like #1 and #3. The last flower one is really good IMO too

Normally the rule of the thirds things bother me (when centered) but for some reason these (and the other thread) don't. The bottle works perfect for me in the center.


Thank you so much. I appreciate that.
 
Those are good. I'd straighten the horizon on the first one. The light on the first two flower shots seems harsh - sun high in the sky? Nice exposure on the rest.


Thanks for the feedback, and yes that sun was up high in the sky, and I was rushing when I took those couldn't take my time had a flight to catch (excuses, lol) ;/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom