i need some opinions

Tbh I like the unedited version better nice photo :)

I darkened and added color to the candles tring to soften the blowouts....

A nice capture......

7985-Picture010.jpg

All in all I like what you found (or arranged) and the glow of the candle light on the golden letters. Very atmospheric. Paul's edit looks good. I am not quite so fond of the "keyhole view" (i.e. your own edit), I'm afraid.

All in all I like what you found (or arranged) and the glow of the candle light on the golden letters. Very atmospheric. Paul's edit looks good. I am not quite so fond of the "keyhole view" (i.e. your own edit), I'm afraid.

thank you very much for your opinion, i appreciate it
yeah im starting to think it was a bad idea. it's the first
"keyhole" photo i've done! lol, that's why i was wondering
if anyone had any ideas on what i could do to make the picture
look nice

What about using a Star Filter? Might detract from the book, but it could be interesting

this may sound so lame, but could you please explain what a star filter would be? if it has anything with photoshop, i don't have that program =[

A few years back, star filters from cokin or hoya were quite popular (before digital took off), for adding a cross hair or star affect on points of light.

You can do these effects in photoshop now, but i'm not sure if its a plug in or standard filter effect.

A few years back, star filters from cokin or hoya were quite popular (before digital took off), for adding a cross hair or star affect on points of light.

You can do these effects in photoshop now, but i'm not sure if its a plug in or standard filter effect.

ohhh i think i know what you mean, like a "glare" which is what it's called
with the program i use :p

Most reactions

Back