I no longer has L

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its gone!!!! :(:(:(:(
My shiny 70-200mm f2.8 IS L - the one formerly living in my sig - is now gone - forever to be sent away and not seen again!

I miss it - and I never even gave it a name!

"...forever to be sent away"???
Why, if you love her so?
Why???
Oh L... :(

Aye I loved her, but she... she just wasn't enough for me!

We tried to get along we really could, but it was a strain for us both that I had such demands of her that she, despite all her efforts, just couldn't keep up with.

So she had to be sent away in the end :(

Seems like you've been having an affair...

Who is this other person ???

No no! It wasn't like that at all!

I mean not the first time - the first time it was just a date, but her tastes were far to expensive for even me. We just could not get along with each other..

I mean she would have just cost way to much.... We had to leave it at that.

and that was the only time I weakened.
really.....

honestly.....

'twould appear her name was 'Elle'. And she showed you an 'ell of a good time (for a short time)

Well she did show me an 'ell of a good time that's for certain! But the Otter King never did tell me her name in the end! But like I said she was far to classy and high maintenance to afford

Well she's with her new lov....er...own.. er whatever he is to her ... now. Going to wait till I get the first letter back from her - if she's all bubbly and settled and stuff then I'm calling it quits and will splurge the money in my account on a new hooke.....ermm.. on a new mistress

"the grapes were sour anyways..."

"parting is such sweet sorrow..."

Funny how things work out sometimes, isn't it!?

If she comes back it was meant to be, if not , yada yada yada, good ridence!

I'll be most annoyed if she comes back!! Certainly there will be a fight between the new and the old - an ugly fight it would be too!

Jeeeeez, I hate to see what happens when you lose a good "body" ...:mrgreen:

shhh shhhh shhhh! The 400D has to last me at least another 4/5years of good use (I hope) before I can think of replacing it! It will seriously hurt if it breaks and I'm "forced" to upgrade early.

I've still got to get a wide angle (10-20mm sigma probably), a regular zoom (24-105mm IS L) and the wonder of wonders of the 300mm f2.8 IS L before the 400D replacement is considered. I'd even like to slip in a twinflash (even though they are horribly high in price) as well

I now feel poor again :(
The richness - it lasted only for a fleeting moment!

Most reactions

Back