What's new

I paid $75.00 total, shipped, for this lens!

shadowlands

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 9, 2009
Messages
1,502
Reaction score
383
Location
Houston, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I paid $75.00 total, shipped, for this lens!
I honestly did! It was a mis-listing with an online camera store.
They listed it as the older non-VC model, but the photos showed that it was the newer VC model and it should have been more like $300.00 mint, or at least $275.00.
I made the purchase knowing it was listed wrong. Then, I felt bad and I emailed them, and came clean.
Lens was already on the way. Because I was honest, they let me keep it, at the incorrect price!
AWESOME!!!

FB_IMG_1497150357119.webp
FB_IMG_1497150349167.webp
 
Here are a few sample images "reduced" that I've taken with it...
Handheld, VC on, 300mm FX, very far away, cropped in.
Utah1.webp
utah5.webp
 
That's a heck of a price.
 
I know. I'm very happy with the purchase. I didn't need to spend $250.00 ish, so I was just looking for a cheap travel lens with reach. I don't like lugging my Nikon 70-200 around on hikes, etc...
I scored and I feel better than I came clean, and was allowed to keep my find.
 
Congrats on the deal of the day! :345:

I'm blown away by it, still. $75.00 total including shipping. And it should have sold for like $250.00 at least.
Came with the box, caps, hood, papers, etc... it's mint.
 
Best $75 you'll probably spend on camera gear.
Congrats.
 
Envy!
Awesome Deal!!!
Enjoy :)
 
Shot this one this past weekend at Rockport Beach, Texas, with the Tamron 70-300 VC
DSC_6254_534.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom