I propose a challenge... round 2

BGeise

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to see what everyone has for pictures that bend the "rules of photography" but are still good photos. I want to see what people can do when they think outside the box and defy the guidelines. I think this should be interesting to see what you guys think of as outside the box

Do you have an example to get us started?

A lot of the times when you break one rule you are following another. I can't wait to see what people have for this challenge.

Care to provide a list of "the rules" first.

I don't have an example yet just thought of it on my way to work this morning. Like Mishele says "themes are suggestive think outside the box."

List of rules:
1. Break the rules. Screw thirds, who cares about exposure, composition...what's that!?

Here is my attempt:

14179683599_9b13059bf4_b.jpg

14362993341_e69141fe23_b.jpg

How about this one? It's totally blown out (it was wicked cold that day and the shutter got sticky) but there's something about it that I still really like. Maybe because the picture looks as cold as it felt:

Blown out trees resized by limrodrigues, on Flickr

Sometimes, thinking outside the box means thinking in circles.

EFCONo7_2474post.jpg

CordobaParkTowerObservationDeckFisheyeView_post.jpg

ForestFisheye3frHDRpost.jpg

NomadeFEPost.jpg

Nice pics! This is getting good

I would like to see what everyone has for pictures that bend the "rules of photography" but are still good photos. I want to see what people can do when they think outside the box and defy the guidelines. I think this should be interesting to see what you guys think of as outside the box
Define rules of photography.
I don't know any... :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back