I really need help with photos for a gift

miffylicious

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey peoples, Ok so its mine and my boyfriends 4th year anniversary coming up in January. Anyway I'm so sick of getting him presents that mean jackall. So this year i was thinking of doing something really random to show him how much i care. And this is where all you peeps come involved. Ok so if you're ever bored and messing around with your digital camera i really would love it if you could help me with this..
What i'm going to do over the next few months is try to write Cara loves Jeremy in as many places as i can, on the beach, in the forest, at the big day out ( a music festival in Australia) next to towns welcom signs, just by writing it in the sand, or on a peice of paper holding it next to something(one) famous i dunno! lol just anything really. Anyway my best friend is going over to Canada and the states next month and she is going to write it in the snow in canada, stick a peice of paper saying it on a new york street pavement etc.
So what i'm asking is if you ever have the time ( i understand its a weird question but i can't make it all over the world sadly in 2 months lol) and think of somewhere cool to write it could you pretty please take a photo of ( Cara loves jeremy) Anywhere! on the moon, on the statue of liberty on the great wall of china i dont mind! I really want to get as many places around the world as i can. I know it may sounds completly lame -o but i just want to show him that no matter where around the world it is i still love him lol corny right? So whatever photos i do get ill put them into a an album and all that
So if your interested please reply or email me at [email protected]
-Cara

This is such a great idea!

I'm in the California desert and travel all over. I'll even be in Vegas this week. I can't guarantee that I'll do it...but I will definitely try and remember :D

:lol: Great idea. I'm with woodsac: no promises, but I will certainly try to remember. Any requests? I'm going to Central Park tomorrow, so...

good luck!

pascal

I also think that's a pretty cool idea. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area in California, and I'll try to find somewhere cool to do this.

Well, I shall see what I can do ... since you won't come to Germany any time soon (in May 2008 the earliest ?*), either, are you? ;)

(*look into my sig for more)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back