I recently own 500 VW vans...

gk fotografie

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...or a few less, maybe.
Saw this shirt at a local fashion store and it turns out (how is this possible) to be a direct hit, because people in our village really stare at me, make nice comments and I didn't expect that at all!
Turns out there aren't thousands of copies of this shirt, so who knows, I might even be able to resell it for a profit in a while.

Last edited:
My wife would never let me wear that but I would if she went in vacation

Brings back those wonderful days

My wife would never let me wear that but I would if she went in vacation

Nice shirt! I would wear that for sure!
It took many years before I even started wearing shirts with stripes or checks, I was more of the flat colors and especially dark tones, but in recent years I want to enjoy life as long as I can and start within certain lines throwing some conventions overboard.

It took many years before I even started wearing shirts with stripes or checks, I was more of the flat colors and especially dark tones, but in recent years I want to enjoy life as long as I can and start within certain lines throwing some conventions overboard.
I started doing that a few years ago. I now have some very brightly colored Hawaiian shirts, among others, in my closet that I like to wear. I can't live in Hawaii, but I can bring Hawaii to my backyard. :)

I love to wear dress socks with sandals because I'm cool and dressing it up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back