What's new

I See a Red Door and I Want to Paint it Black

Not your best work, ceeboy!

It's a nice picture of an appealing thing, to be sure. That seems to be ALL it is, though. I don't know if you pushed the blacks too far down, or if it's a trifle underexposed, but the black hardware on the door is coming out pretty flat on my monitor. Which, of course, doesn't matter to me because my problem is that there's nothing for me in this picture.

It's an in-focus picture with some perspective distortion that is way over-saturated in the reds.
And beyond reminding people of the line of a song, doesn't have anything else going for it, imo.
 
This must be the red door from your other post in B+W
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom