I See You

LilCujo

the quiet troublemaker!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caught in the act, these two like to peek over the wall and look and bark at others.

MattyCody.jpg

he only wears the tree on special occasions.. They haven't tried yet, but I'm sure the black one (Cody) woldn't have a problem.

LilCujo said:
he only wears the tree on special occasions.. They haven't tried yet, but I'm sure the black one (Cody) woldn't have a problem.

Wow...I really am lacking sleep...you don't even wanna know how much that made me laugh! :lmao:

Aw, come on! Sometimes a dog just want to feel 'pretty'!

Ok, I'd seriously better get some sleep...I'm probably gonna have strange dreams about dogs hula dancing while developing photos and posting on the forum (loooooong busy night at work...developed about a scabillion rolls of film and dealt with about as many STOOOPID customers!!!!).

Ok...bed time.

lol nite, not sure how I feel about you dreaming about my dog in a skirt..but hey...whatever floats yer boat..hehe...

Sorry you had a frustrating day, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Haha...It's just been a weird day...got little sleep, and worked 14 hours...and i've been quite loopy. I just realized I hijacked your thread...sorry!

Oh, wait! I'm supposed to be in bed by now...DAMN! If you see me post again tonight tell me to get the hell in bed!

core_17 said:
Wow...I really am lacking sleep...you don't even wanna know how much that made me laugh! :lmao:

hah me too :)

cute dogs :)

Most reactions

Back