What's new

I shot myself

Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,779
Location
talbot victoria australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
criticisms?
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0121.webp
    $DSC_0121.webp
    93.8 KB · Views: 455
  • $DSC_0130.webp
    $DSC_0130.webp
    92.7 KB · Views: 464
The background is brighter than you are...
Your eyes are shadowed more than other parts of your face.
The crop is too tight on the face.

Look up "Bend the Light" who has posted some pretty good portraiture shots.
 
They're both soft, and the lighting needs some work. What was your intent with these?
I wanted the focus to be on the eyes...as I don't think I have a very adorable face that is why my entire head is not in the frame and why it is not in focus...just the eye/eyes.....
While not having access to my toys is this version better?
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0130a.webp
    $DSC_0130a.webp
    115.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
yes, this new edit brings the texture and color of your skin better;yet needs fill light, i think :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom