I sold a print! (and my showing)

:thumbup: Happy for you !

Congrats, that's a really beautiful night image. When I was in Boston back in March, I tried to find this very same spot to create my own interpretation of this scene, but couldn't find it. It really had to be this spot, or nothing – that's how ingrained your image was in my mind.

Thanks everyone!!

invisible said:
Congrats, that's a really beautiful night image. When I was in Boston back in March, I tried to find this very same spot to create my own interpretation of this scene, but couldn't find it. It really had to be this spot, or nothing – that's how ingrained your image was in my mind.

Oh maaaaaan... You're just making me feel even more guilty. Lol

That's a huge compliment, though... Thank you.

Next time. I swear. :)

Jaemie said:
That's wonderful - and a wonderful photo! Yay! :D

Thank you, Jaemie. ;)

invisible said:

I actually tried to do this behind your back, so don't feel bad :lol:

Thanks everyone!!

invisible said:

That's a huge compliment, though... Thank you.

Next time. I swear. :)

That is soooo awesome!! I'm happy for you but not very surprised!! You have some nice work, Chris!!
Oh and what's this.......you could of met invisible and you didn't?!! <slap> lol <shakes head>

Most reactions

New Topics

Back