What's new

I Spy With My Little Eye

LilCujo

the quiet troublemaker!
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
725
Reaction score
5
Location
Between The Pipes
Something Black

464-Turco1a.jpg



There it is

464-Turco2a.jpg
 
WOW! nice captures. love the freeze action in the first! that D50 has definitely become your friend! :thumbup:
 
Clever title. Very sharp images (especially if you were shooting through glass), no noticable noise, and the tad bit of action in the last makes the shot :thumbup:.

(Have you tried fiddling around with the white balance a tad bit? I find that when I take pictures in an arena, the ice always seems a tad 'peachy' so I have to work with WB and increase the brightness if I have shot in RAW.)
That being said, great job.
 
Thanks JM, yeah I'm having a good time with it. Next time though I'm bringing the BIG lense..mmmmm

Peanuts, Thanks I will have to mess around with it a bit...Thanks for the tips...
 
That first picture is so awesome! I love that you can see him looking right at the puck in midair, even when it's probably moving faster than I could even imagine. Great pictures!!!
 
good shooting! Always shoot in Raw with these types of lighting conditions.., and you can mess with white balance, and exposure later to fine tune the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom