What's new

I sure hope everyone likes Sam Roberts (except those on 56k)

Thanks so much everyone for your great comments, I really appreciate them all :)

Archangel, thanks very much for the advice, I'm gonna look into it, I'll send u a PM with a few questions.

Chiller, I'm glad somebody on here has heard of him, his show was so good, one of the best I've ever seen.

Oh and NMLeakway, thanks for commenting on #9, it took me forever to get that shot to work out after I came up with the idea in my head, and I'm really happy with how it came put, so I'm glad someone else enjoys it :)
 
:hail: :hail: :hail:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:


Great u get the real mood of the concert
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom