I therapy/comfort shop

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Its terrible,
Anytime Im feeling really low, I go and buy things.
I dont know why I do it but I do.

I am supposed to be saving for my trip and I bought myself a beanie today just because I feel like crap lately.

Someone stop me from this madness!

Return the beanie and get your arse to the U.S.! :lol:

Seriously, retail therapy does help one feel better. Well, until one realizes the financial implications.

well the beanie is all i ahve bought for a while...

its very pretty

i :heart: beanies.

im trying bella, im trying. i dont need to go to the netherlands now, so i can do as i damn well please!

well then, at least bring the beanie to wear in your pictures with me!

Hey, Manda.

I just showed my 7-month old your picture (he's sitting beside me in his little bouncy seat).

He said "baa daa wa damaa haaah."

Which means, "Wow, dad. She's cute!"

He wants to know how you feel about younger men. :wink:

haha

ok i think we got another smoothie on our hands, that certainly is rating on teh smoothie scale.

graigdavis said:
Ah yes, using kids to woo a chick. Thats in the top 5 best ways to hook up with women.

Or, you know....send them away screaming. :twisted:

I've heard men do better with dogs to hook up with women. It leads women to believe men have this nurturing instinct thing going, without the baggage of a young un. :p

i like to bring midgets to the park with me....it gets me a whole different type of woman...

md

Luminosity said:
MDowdey said:
i like to bring midgets to the park with me....it gets me a whole different type of woman...

md

I'm kinda partial to a midget or two .....get a lil Snow White thang goin on y'know :wink:

snow white was one hot little bee-otch in that dress....i bet they did the group thing...her and the seven dwarfs...

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back