What's new

I think I might be one of the GREATEST photographers... EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond Photos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$1.webp$2.webp$3.webp$5.webp

How did I get so good? Pure natural talent in my opinion. I could eat ansel adams for breakfast. I challenge you "photographers" out there to tell me you're better. Take a look at my facebook page. It's pure gold. PURE GOLD!

Griffith Jones Photography | Facebook

Thanks
 
I'd love to see where u get in the photography world with that attitude, Walmart passport photographer perhaps?
 
Another instagram obsession gone to the head! I'm pretty sure he's just screwing around folks...easy
 
Juice, try taking a photo without cranking up the clarity or using a lightroom preset to make your photos seem all artsy before you tell me to shut up, you're a dime a dozen. Pic chick, you get it :]. Joshua, ya know who has a terrible attitude? Annie Leibovitz. Her photos just aren't hella boring like 90% percent of the stuff on TFP. Charlie, I've never used instagram and I am screwing around, I'm glad you have a sense of humor. Maybe your sunset photos would get more attention if you instagramed them?
 
:lol:
 
Damn, I fell for it...

$Don+t+feed+the+trolls+kids..+Don+t+do+it+or+they+ll_7b6ebc_4010720.webp
 
Great delusion, bro!
 
You think you're one of the GREATEST phtographers of all time, i know the feeling...
 
Classic hipster douchebag....? Yup. Hipsters are like perpetually immature pre-teens. I usually just trip em on the street and laugh while my12 yr old kicks em around a bit..;). Enjoy you tea, Instagram...try not to splash any on those hilariously square glasses
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom