jhodges10 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 11, 2012 Messages 386 Reaction score 87 Location Cincinnati, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2012 #16 Yes the level of douchebaggery has been raised a notch or two.
macpro88 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 355 Reaction score 33 Location Ohio, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2012 #17 Says he's the best there is, posts link to Facebook page. Seems legit.
.SimO. TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 258 Reaction score 28 Location Carlisle, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2012 #18 I think the pictures posted are fantastic. So he has my vote so far.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #19 Mehh... since I can't decide if this is legit or not, and it's early, and I haven't actually got through my first coffee yet... I'm going to take the easy way out. Buh-bye little thread!
Mehh... since I can't decide if this is legit or not, and it's early, and I haven't actually got through my first coffee yet... I'm going to take the easy way out. Buh-bye little thread!