I think I need therapy

markc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.markcarpenter.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I pause a moment and close my eyes, just to take a breather and collect myself, when I notice a tiny red dot in my vision that stands out from the odd colorations you get when light filters through your eyelids. My first thoughts?

"Dead pixel?"

Don't be so silly....it can't be a dead pixel, it's a hot pixel!

Dead pixel, hot pixel, does it change the need for therapy? :roll:

If you mean by therapy but taking a sledgehammer to that digital monstrosity and buying yourself a nice film camera so you can develop your own prints then yeah, i am all for it.

Otherwise serious shock therapy may work for ya :)

Havoc said:
If you mean by therapy but taking a sledgehammer to that digital monstrosity and buying yourself a nice film camera so you can develop your own prints then yeah, i am all for it.

Otherwise serious shock therapy may work for ya :)

yeah, ill second that.

md

Isn't "nice film camera" an oxymoron?

mrsid99 said:

no but" inexpensive digital" is

md

come to think of it, so is "digital photographer" arent you guys more like button pushers?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

calm down , just kidding

md

MDowdey said:
mrsid99 said:

no but" inexpensive digital" is

md

come to think of it, so is "digital photographer" arent you guys more like button pushers?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

calm down , just kidding

md

I do believe that those antiquated film cameras have very similar buttons to real cameras.
Sounds like a severe case of "digital envy" to me! :lol:

severe case of "i dont want to spend money on something that will ne obsolete in a year"

but alas, i want a digital, but i need to choose which organ to sell first

md

MDowdey said:
i want a digital, but i need to choose which organ to sell first

md

Pick whoever you hate most and sell their organs!

Ah it ain't the camera, it's the loose nut between the eyepiece and shutter button that makes it happen. :D

and markc- you'd only need therapy if you were obsessing over one hot pixel and thinking you needed to send yourself in for repair or possible replacement.

Most reactions

Back