What's new

I think I'm in love.

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
Today I saw Kyler England ( www.myspace.com/kylerengland) play a gig at my college.... she was incredible live. Good guitarist, and outstanding vocalist. Not to mention a really sweet girl.

I apologize for the blurriness though =( Out of 35+ shots, not one of them was clear. Ah well, the dangers of shooting with point and shoot in low lighting, I guess. Besides, it was my first show =)



 
I like the first one - captured the action well!

Rob
 
I couldn't get much better with an SLR mate.

Those are sweet.
 
awesome photos! I'm listening to her music right now. :)
 
ya, great job verbal! The first one reminds me of a shot from the Eric Clapton Unplugged concert/CD. :thumbup:
 
Nice work Verb. I kinda like the blur. especially in the first shot. A lot of emotion in that image
 
i like the first one best i think it looks better than if it were pin sharp...
 
Verbie, those are great! Love the first one. :thumbup:

Be in love all you want ... just don't forget about us! :hugs:
 
I have to agree, the first shot shows a lot of emotion and even with the blurriness conveys a lot of heart. Nice set of pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom