Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 #1
Arkanjel Imaging No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 160 Location SW Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2010 #2 Ooooooo a Jew-fi.... er, I mean Goliath Grouper... I like the people action.
desertdave TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 133 Reaction score 1 Location florida. USA/iraq Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 #3 dude I was just there, dubai mall. Did you get any images of the water falls? I tried that tank....but all I got was reflection from theballons behind me. cool to see you got the shot off.
dude I was just there, dubai mall. Did you get any images of the water falls? I tried that tank....but all I got was reflection from theballons behind me. cool to see you got the shot off.
Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I do indeed have one from the the Waterfall, it was one of the entries in last October's Photo Challenge on the theme of 'Abstract Art'
I do indeed have one from the the Waterfall, it was one of the entries in last October's Photo Challenge on the theme of 'Abstract Art'