I thought we were in a drought?

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well we are... but it's still pretty green... but usually it's about a billion times greener. So thanks to a Polarizing filter, a bit of patience for the sun to come out and a little green filter in PS, it's closer to the real thing.

These were taken at the Botanical Gardens, or near by at least. The one with the boardwalk will also be making an appearance over in the critique forum when I post it there tomorrow morning - very late atm. But if you've got any comments, as always feel free to leave em here. :mrgreen:

3965-IMG_0997.jpg

Ok so fine, don't beleive me, but it was actually really cloudy.

3965-IMG_1037.jpg

The boardwalk - goes for about 1km I think - I've never done the whole thing. Connects two park areas together.

3965-IMG_1024.jpg

And my aptly titled "Bug on Leafy Thing". I only saw the bug while I was editing the photo so I decided to crop right in on it. This is probably only 1/5th of the full photo.

Thanks for a-lookin! :hug::

Cool shots Meysha. I really like the second. Nice work.

The Boardwalk Photo is worth going over into Critique, I say. It is nice - and if it is only 1 km, I wonder why you have never walked its whole length??? It's next to nothing... Looks like a brilliant place to go for a walk with all that plenty (despite drought!) of green. Ahhhh! :lovey: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :lovey:

Really great photos! Vivid colors and nice feel to them all.

Most reactions

Back