I want! GFX 100

Well ... there is no way I would spent $10k on ANYTHING else but this if I had them "spare".

I would need a bit more than that so I could also get the Fujinon GF 45mm f2.8, though.

P.s.: First reports indicate you CAN use this camera for sports, which is an absolute first for medium format.
In digital or general?
Graflex has that one beat by about 90 years.

Graflex has that one beat by about 90 years.

Okay, correction: first to have autofocus at a level to consider it for sports.

Crazy skills with manual focus not considered.

I want!

FUJIFILM GFX100

img_main01.jpg
G.A.S

Well ... there is no way I would spent $10k on ANYTHING else but this if I had them "spare".

I would need a bit more than that so I could also get the Fujinon GF 45mm f2.8, though.

P.s.: First reports indicate you CAN use this camera for sports, which is an absolute first for medium format.

I read that yesterday as well (for sports). I could only image the IQ of that coupled with the GF250 and 1.4TC. I doubt the focus system will rival the DSLR 850

I doubt the focus system will rival the DSLR 850

Oh now that was quick.

From "first medium format ever that can be seriously considered for shooting sports" to "medium format that rivals the best DSLR autofocus systems out there".

Besides, even if that was the case, the GFX system doesnt really have the glas for sports anyway. They have a 100-200/5.6, which is something like a 80-160mm full frame equiv, and a 250/4, which is about 200mm full frame equiv, and thats already the maximum they offer in respect to telephoto lenses.

Most reactions

Back