I want the TRUTH!

how old is she....and women actually go for personality more than looks....sure...looks bring them in at first...but if you have that right personility....you could get almost anyone you want...Take Will Ferrell for example...Some girls thinks he's hot just b/c he's funny....and well, popular....so maybe a bad example...lol

Will Ferrell....Funny? :confused:

In my mind you can do one of two things

1. Just be yourself and stop worrying about it
2. Start changing everything about yourself that YOU think is wrong with you, and inadvertantly destroy whatever it was she saw in you in the first place.

Chill...

PS. Probably not out of my league, but almost certainly above my pay grade... :lol:

I, personally, have a problem with that phrase "out of my league". Someone once said to me that we are all people and no on should be placed on a higher pedestal than the next. That has stuck with me ever since. I know it sounds obvious in theory, but I don't think many people actually think that way. Anyway, to answer your question, no I don't think she is out of your league because I don't think anyone is out of anyone else's league. Good luck with your relationship and don't worry so much. If she's your girlfriend she obviously likes you for you :)
I like this. Its inspirational to me.

no one is out of anyone's league if they have the right stuff...point blank

I was kidding about the out of your league part man. I've come to learn...there are no leagues. There's cliques, and social circles that inhibit your ability to pick up a girl sometimes...but if you can overcome them...there's no reason why the preppy cheerleader wont' date the overweight stoner goth dude who sits in the corner.. (just an example).

Don't worry so much.

there's no reason why the preppy cheerleader wont' date the overweight stoner goth dude who sits in the corner.. (just an example).

Don't worry so much.

WOW! Haha....

And I think being funny you can overcome any cliqiue (SP?) or groups...

a good sense of humor never fails...but gotta now when to be serious

Is her momma hot?

...there's no reason why the preppy cheerleader wont' date the overweight stoner goth dude who sits in the corner.. (just an example).

Don't worry so much.
That line is golden. At least, don't worry about her looking too good for you, worry about her wellbeing.

I'm not too sure I'd go for a "peppy cheerleader", but that would be like judging the book by it's cover. She's only out of your league if you think she is. If she's your girlfriend what does it matter, anyway? Or are you having some kind of superficial relationship?

I'd have to admit my girlfriend could be considered "out of my league", but that's just my distorted perception of myself. She was quite depressed when I met her, but I guess I was the only guy to whom she meant enough to not to give up. By that, I mean that there's no use to hold on to the thought that she's out of your league, if you show you care she will appreciate.

Just be honest, don't put on a mask, throw in a bit of romance and that's your ticket to heaven.

You want the truth? I think you'll have to find it out for yourself.

Most reactions

Back