I want the TRUTH!

She's a very pretty girl. I agree nobody should be considered to be out of anyone else's league. Stop being so self conscious. You be you and she'll be who she is. It will either work out or it won't. All you can do is be yourself and try to keep her happy as long as doing so isn't keeping you down.

When I was teaching at College I was always puzzled why a lot of very attractive and intelligent girls were going out with not very attractive little spuds.
In the interests of research I asked a couple of the girls why this was.
The general gyst of their answers was this:
Boys would look at them and desire them but didn't do anything about it because they thought they were out of their league - and their egos couldn't stand being rebuffed.
So why did the girls go out with the nerds they did?
They were the only ones who ever asked them out (expecting to being rejected and used to it they felt they had nothing to lose).

Draw your own conclusions.

When I was teaching at College I was always puzzled why a lot of very attractive and intelligent girls were going out with not very attractive little spuds.
In the interests of research I asked a couple of the girls why this was.
The general gyst of their answers was this:
Boys would look at them and desire them but didn't do anything about it because they thought they were out of their league - and their egos couldn't stand being rebuffed.
So why did the girls go out with the nerds they did?
They were the only ones who ever asked them out (expecting to being rejected and used to it they felt they had nothing to lose).

Draw your own conclusions.
That's quite interesting, though it's generalizing a lot hehe. A good thing to keep in mind too is to remain open minded to new things, she's another individual and you do have to support her and for that you need to keep an open mind :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back