What's new

I want to post another photo....

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... and I just don't know which.
I have so many.
I have looked at all of them so often, I find them all positively boring.
Totally uninteresting.
No fascinating light. Or interesting point of view. Or motif ... well, I still have a great number of Hamburg pics, I haven't even shown you all those I had planned to show way back in October when I was able to take them in that brilliant late afternoon light. Anyone cares to see them?

I see all the other photos here and feel worse and worse.
I feel more amateur than ever. Totally unimaginative and uncreative, too.

So just to put something up since this is the General Gallery, here is a more up-to-date pic of the path that I showed you once before in autumn:

129444304.jpg


From out of her hole,
yours truly...
 
Very nice LaFoto. Would love to go for a stroll down there. Looks really peaceful.
 
You're too hard on yourself, LaFoto. This is a lovely shot, and I agree with Chiller - it draws you in, makes you want to be in the picture, to see where this path takes you. I love those towering trees over the little path. :thumbup:

You have more Hamburg pics?? Yes, yes - post away! :D
 
nice shot lafoto...looks great!!
 
Yes ! I definately remember this place. I had this photo for my background for quit awhile when the leaves were red. It was a beauty than and now that the snow settled in and the leaves are covered in white, I may once again use it as my BG. This place/photograph has alot of character and once again, you photographed very well. It has a feeling of the old sayin... " Home Sweet Home " to it.
 
I like this one too :)
And of course I wanne see more!
 
very Germany :D narrow road & trees along side.. though i've never been there, that is what i always see on DW tv :mrgreen:
 
Chiller said:
Very nice LaFoto. Would love to go for a stroll down there. Looks really peaceful.
I agree 99% I'm not really a fan of snow. It's GREAT in pictures, but if I personally never see snow again, it will be too soon. Bed experinces. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom