I Want to Start a Photography Career - Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much text and type. Just go out there and take some pictures. Post it here for brutually honest criticism. Take it. Grow.
I agree. Take pictures and post them. Not just here but at a couple of other sites and see what strangers say. If you get upset or are afraid to post, try something else really profitable like real estate.

First, go to some photo posting sites, there are plenty, and look at what is considered great photography/artography. If you are not totally intimidated, that's a good start.

And I got news for some, everyone can't be a great photographer but anyone can be even with a crappy point and shoot which I recommend you start with.

boy if money is the issue, then there are many online tutorials learn from there. Start with the cheap camera, learn how capture a good picture. If you start getting your goals and your photography is good then there are many ways to get success. E.g scholarships,contacting popular photographers etc.

OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD THREAD... long dead.

Oh. Hey. Look at that. Nice eye. :)

Well, I'll just lock the thread and we'll watch and see if we have any more of it. Thanks, Tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back