M Marm TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2005 Messages 42 Reaction score 1 Location DFW, Texas Jan 18, 2006 #1
M Marm TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2005 Messages 42 Reaction score 1 Location DFW, Texas Jan 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #2
santino No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 17, 2004 Messages 2,299 Reaction score 54 Location Austria, heart in Poland --> Jan 18, 2006 #3 I like both, the out of focus works fine there.
M Marm TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2005 Messages 42 Reaction score 1 Location DFW, Texas Jan 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I tried them in focus, but just didn't like it...I took some that are even more out of focus that just become abstract color studies...
I tried them in focus, but just didn't like it...I took some that are even more out of focus that just become abstract color studies...