I was lookin back to see if you was lookin back to see

randallone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.branhamphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I captured this is my back yard the other day, using my d300/300mm F/2.8 a wonderful combination. It reminds me of the old song. I was lookin back to see if you was lookin back to see if I was lookin back to see if you was lookin back at me. "gives away my age lol" He kept looking through the piece of firewood . I new I just had to capture it.
743323392_AjMBM-S.jpg

Thanks Randall

Very nice. Why is that giving away your age? I am only familiar with that phrase from a Massive Attack song, which is not that old. I gather the expression is older than that? Share some knowledge! :)

I got it for two reasons, if you travel and you just can't charge ur battery using AAs can be very convinient and the 8fps doesn't hurt either, and the other reason is that when I use the 70-200mm on it its very lens heavy so its harder to hold the camera so the extra weight of the grip gives it a balance and makes it much easier to hold! and it makes the camera look sooo cool!!! haha

awesome capture!

don't really know when it was written I have heard it all of my life got it from my parents ,been here since 44 that is about all I can share .
randall

Very cool shot of the Female Red Bellied Woodpecker, like they say timing is everything.

Most reactions

Back