I was not prepared for the frenzy and i missed the chance

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
to get some really good photos.. and it got alot worse then this when there was 7 of them and my camera couldn't focus........ but on one.. lol
car and hummers 129.JPG
car and hummers 165.JPG

The second one for me..............
Just so aggrivated that i had the camera set to focus on just one.. i tried hard to capture both but it would not give me a little slack..lol and i tried to get all 7 .. manage that in one big blur.

We all have a huge folder of "missed it by this much" photo's. Maybe should start a separate "ooops" thread.

Ours will not let another get that close. They either chase or get chased away. I like #2 also.
right now mine are in a frenzy too.. but when they rest I get lucky..thank you...

car and hummers 069.JPG
car and hummers 131.JPG
Love when they just sit there..lol

You crop the second shot into landscape mode and you will have a real winner of a shot. We have all been there and feel your frustration.

You crop the second shot into landscape mode and you will have a real winner of a shot. We have all been there and feel your frustration.
Thank you.. i am back to changing a few settings..i will pratice again tomorrow... one thing hummers do is give you really helpful practice

Hummers are hard! I've deleted over 100 this past week. The last one you posted looks in focus and you captured detail.

Tonight when I got home from work there was one hovering around the birdbath we have in the front yard. By the time I got in the house to grab my camera he was gone. Guess I'll have to set up a stake out to see if he comes back tomorrow around the same time. My problem is being home while they are. DOH! :BangHead:

A little better but still i think i did better last year..some thing to do with the lighting in this spot.. trees have grown up and just not the same..
car and hummers 177.JPG
car and hummers 159.JPG

Some of them came out real good! The lighting at my feeders isn’t good so I haven’t wasted my time. I spent an hour last night deleting photos that are no good! I still have hours of deletes to go.

Hang in there Winona, just takes one keeper to make all those deletes worth while. :)

Some of them came out real good! The lighting at my feeders isn’t good so I haven’t wasted my time. I spent an hour last night deleting photos that are no good! I still have hours of deletes to go.
thank you Winona.. I am going out to practice now... wish me luck..lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back